1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

HONGKONG Shangri-La hotel 2018-07-21

is not perfect,i am sorry

1. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

2. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

Hi @daochunhan ! As you can see in the picture below there is an issue with the automatic placement of this building on small avenues.
    gamescreen0002.jpg

3. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

In fact, the plug is inside the building as shown in this picture.
    gamescreen0002b.jpg
    Strange this streetlight in the pool :) !

4. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

I looked at the class and layout files.

ClassLayout.PNG

First, there is an issue with the dimensions of the building indicated in the class file. This building is bigger than 60 x 60 as we can see in the following images. It took a lot of patience to set the roads but it allows to see the dimensions of the building. Big squares are 60 x 60 and small squares are 20 x 20. So, I estimate the dimensions of the building are closed to 165 x 82. Therefore, the coordinates of the plug, the track and the junctions aren't correct in the layout file.

gamescreen0003.jpg gamescreen0004.jpg

Mr.X² likes this.
  5. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

thank you to tell me the problem,but i am already miss the data file,cannot to fix it,sorry.

6. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

Too bad ! :(
    It's a great mod. Also, I think the building isn't centered on the pivot. We need the 3ds max file to fix that.

7. daochunhan

daochunhan Governor

yep i think so!