1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Tutorials How to make realistic railway embankments (elevated european train tracks) 2016-06-17

Elevated train tracks that don't interfere with road traffic

1. loren banovic

loren banovic Unskilled Worker

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

hey nice tutorial (y)
    just wanted to say that players also need this mod: Transportation - Dummy RailBridge
    btw. ive seen ure using that one with xxl.. can u confirm that it doesnt cause any trouble? just asking cause some where reporting issues.. would change compatibility information if it doesnt.. ;)

kipate likes this.
  3. loren banovic

loren banovic Unskilled Worker

Thanks, for noticing. The xxl version dosent cause any trouble, for me at least. It says "do not use with xxl" but I installed all dependencies an it works like a charm without crashing.