1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't find a mod

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by fovo, Jun 28, 2015.

1. fovo

fovo Vagabond

I accidentally lost all my mods from the paks folder. I downloaded them again but I can't find the last one, and I don't even know what the hell it is! Without it, the game crashes when I try to open my main city. Here's the file missing, but I can't find it here nor on Steam... can somebody help me?
    Missing prototype file <data/design/buildings/residence/r3/h_suibob_frexec04-base_t2.class>