1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Ieyasu's "Pack ferme" (Farm pack) 1.0

Complete pack which includes roads, textures, buildings, animals and agricultural machinery.

1. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Elite

Lokentaz submitted a new resource:

Ieyasu's "Pack ferme" (Farm pack) - Complete pack which includes roads, textures, buildings, animals and agricultural machinery.

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

Lokentaz,
    This looks wonderful! I can't use them in my Paris city unfortunately but will in my next city where I can build farms. My one question is if the silo and fertilizer buildings function as such? Do they provide the same benefit to increasing farm yield that the normal ones do? Are they restricted by the same 10 to 1 or 5 to 1 building restrictions?

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

Lokentaz,
    Just looking at the many pictures and I see that buildings look functional instead of mere props, most excellent. I noticed that the small farm produces heavy industry instead of food industry, can this be corrected? I sure hope if it produces heavy industry it doesn’t produce air pollution. I can’t wait to try this out in my next city or in my one that has farms.