1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for PlayerManager functions?

Discussion in 'Cities XXL Resource Discussions' started by NetPCDoc, Feb 20, 2015.

1. NetPCDoc

NetPCDoc Unskilled Worker

Attempting a very ambitous mod ... but need to verify what the PlayerManager functions do?
    Has anyone stumbled across the file containing the PlayerManager function definitions?
    Not sure, hoping/expecting to find it somewhere in City XXL's pak folder?

2. Altiris

Altiris Governor

it's in the EXE :(

I'm curious, whats your ambitious mod?

3. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

I'm also very curious.....

4. NetPCDoc

NetPCDoc Unskilled Worker

USER=27]@Altiris[/USER] - I was truly hoping that was not the case ...

Very ambitious (for me) ... first and foremost - I want to enable changing the savegame/savefile location (so I can save directly to an external drive)! While I am attempting that - I thought I might see if I could implement multiple local players/profiles (all in offline/solo mode); with some vague idea about a sci-fi 'cross-time' (warped?) way of implementing multi-planet play. And for an added bit of intrigue - see if I can do this without conflicting with current known mods (such as the 'Cities XXL Community Mod').