1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings Industrial from Manufacturing Buildings

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by blueguynow, Mar 8, 2015.

1. blueguynow

blueguynow Vagabond

Hello there! First time posting a thread, and I hope this is in the right place too! (Sorry if its not)

I was wondering if it would be possible to take a few (if not all) of the game's default manufacturing buildings, and change/modify them (or make copies) so that they will produce Heavy Industry tokens rather than manufacturing.

I like the look of the manufacturing buildings more than the heavy industry buildings, and I'd like to have a more warehouse-look to my industrial areas rather than having all these factories with smokestacks all over the place. (Just a personal preference :B)

Anyways, thats my two cents here. Thanks for reading!

-BGN

Steven H. Endermann likes this.