1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play inquests NEXL Railroad and Train Station for Cities XL and Cities XXL

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by Nick97, Nov 17, 2016.

?
  1. Yes ( Yes To Make The Game Ever Butter!)

25 vote(s)
    96.2%
  2. No ( Not Having any Trains and Railways Tracks

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  1. Nick97

Nick97 Elite

I really cities XL and I was thinking it should be a NEXL Railway and Train Station For Cities XL and Cities XXL, and it is no trains and train station for cities XL and cities xxl, also when I download railroad Mod some issues with connecting rail tracks and road with crossing the train tracks and we Needed NEXL Train Station Pack

I was wondering why is no NEXL Train Station Pack For Cities XL and Cities XXL

Note: I don't have any screenshots to show you

NEXL Train Pack Requested
    - Rail tracks
    - Road Crossing
    - Train Station
    - Train Depot
    - Train Warehouse
    - Trains
    - Train Parking Lot
    - Train Tunnel
    - Train Bridge

sky战警 likes this.
  2. Mr. Sky

Mr. Sky Executive

...because it´s very hard to manage it with the game code.
    Pepino is still working on a train mod.