1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Jedi! Coryphaeus! I need your help!

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by lexflame, Apr 8, 2017.

1. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

I'm a beginner Russian modeller. Already made a lot of models and now faced this situation... After the successful assembly of all parts of the model in 3D Max - 2012, I had this kind of problem. How to solve it?

P.S. (ЗЫ) - This problem happens often, but before I just started to do the whole model again. But now it will be very expensive for me.

2017-04-08_16-58-10.png 2017-04-08_17-05-23.png 2017-04-08_17-05-42.png

2. secpol

secpol Governor

Всё что угодно, не приаттаченные объекты, перевёрнутые нормали, треугольников больше поликаунта и ещё хз что.

3. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

Your 3dsmax model must be combined into 1 element by using the "Attach" command to bring all the individual pieces together. Separate pieces will give the sort of broken image like you have shown.