1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Buildings London Pack

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Mr. Sky, Feb 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mr. Sky

Mr. Sky Executive

Hey,
    I want to request a London Pack. Unfortunately I´m not good enough at modding, I can only help with suggestions, pics or beta testing.

-There is already Buckingham in game, but it´s to small. Monty created a bigger size of Disney Hall years ago. Maybe the original model can be improved.
    [​IMG]
    -Picadilly Circus. Some nice nightlight would be interesting.
    [​IMG]

-MI6
    [​IMG]

-Tower Bridge
    [​IMG]

- Camden Market
    [​IMG]

Some other ideas:
    Shard, Tower of London, some Embassies, Marble Arch, Kings Cross Station, Harrods.

Transportation: Various UK-Streets, New Bus Face, ploppable Cars like Police, Fire and medic.

What do you think about?

Cheers!
    :dmc7a:

javier, Radiant Dawn and Mario777 like this.
  2. Mario777

Mario777 Unskilled Worker

I would really like to have The Shard in the game(y)

3. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I second your request, although I would prefer other London buildings besides some of the ones you listed.