1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

looking for a crane mod

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by axel, Oct 31, 2015.

1. axel

axel Governor

Hi i am looking for a crane mod but nit the high rise crane mod i have this one , the one i am looking for is a yellow crane straith like a cross crane.
    I hope you can help me out

Sorry there maybe dubbel treads can you delete the others for me please.

2. axel

axel Governor

hi somme years ago somme one made a crane mod and i am looking for the name of this mod (see pic) do any one know this mod by name or might have the patch file???

Attached Files:

3. axel

axel Governor

no one knows this mod?

4. Monty

Monty Governor

I don't know that mod, but that's a model from the game, it's called f_ca_misc02.sgbin inside furnitures folder. You can make a patch file to add it to the game fairly easily.

5. axel

axel Governor

'Thx Monty i still cant find it in XXL , did nt know this was a model from the game i only know it as a mod