1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Los Angeles

This is cool Los Angeles!

1. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

chenchuan submitted a new resource:

Los Angeles - This is cool Los Angeles!

Read more about this resource...

CraCkeR JaCk likes this.
  2. Jasonr71

Jasonr71 Unskilled Worker

I've been to Los Angeles several times now, and I've driven all over L.A.! I have to say the work you've done on your Interstate Highways, Freeways and State Routes are amazing! Not only did you do an awesome job placing your roads, the way you've populated the city of angels with buildings and other objects, I'm sure it would've taking you a long time and a lot of patience, however the result is just incredible and what you've achieved is well worth the time and effort!

You should ask one of the awesome modders to create a set of Neutra Platform Homes, like the many homes you see on stilts up in the Hollywood hills, along Franklin Canyon Reserve behind Bel Air and Beverly Hills. Then you can place heaps of Neutra Platform Homes starting from Palisades Riviera, Greater Santa Monica, Stone Canyon, Franklin Canyon Reserve etc...

"I Love LA"! :whistle:

3. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

4. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

chenchuan updated Los Angeles with a new update entry:

Part.2(CJ version A)

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

6. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

7. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Could you show a traffic map? Would love to see your road layout on this city.

8. chenchuan

chenchuan Mayor

CQ4bH.jpg

Base on real LA. rhmnetwork

kipate likes this.
  9. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Right. Just thought it would be interesting to see the in-game version. Very nice city.