1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Map Change (paris)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Swepunk, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Swepunk

Swepunk Vagabond

Hi all great ppl..

Yesterday I started up the Paris map and thought the land on the map was a bit low.. I raised it with the raise tool for a time and came to the landsmarks and thought.. there must be an easier way to to this.. :D

My question is if there's a cool modder out there who simply can raise the map a bit so its possible to make the mape more realistic...?

I tried with different hights and came to a solution that the hight should be the same as the main town hall or even a tiny bit higher...

Is anyone up for the challege couse this is killing me :p:p

Thx for your time >>

Attached Files:

2. Swepunk

Swepunk Vagabond

I've been looking around and have seen a mapmaker, but isn't there easier way to change original maps..?