1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

May I Post What I Wish Were In Game?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kara, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Kara

Kara Unskilled Worker

If I might say what I wish were in game...less traffic lights. There doesn't need to be a traffic light at every intersection, especially on farm roads.

I would also like to see farms with houses. That way each farm comes with housing for the unskilled workers and you don't have to create houses that do not look agricultural. Even migrant worker housing is close enough to farms in real life.

Also, I was thinking last night that since agricultural is on many maps, why not have Amish buggies? I would love to be able to mod, because that is what would go in my game. If you have ever driven on a road with an Amish buggy ten cars ahead of you and everyone going 15 miles per hour, then you know how special it would be in agricultural town maps.

And what is the deal with the American roads in game? Cars are making left turns from the right lane, and right turns from the left lane. And every car is speeding through town. LOL.

These are some things I wish were in the game, but overall, the game is still fun.

2. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

- for lights use this mod Transportation - Bare Streets
    - for farm with houses you can place what house you want then place around plaza from this mod Plazas - Farm Decoration Areas . or ...you can place the house, connected to a street then place what farm you want, from game, around the house.

Kara likes this.
  3. Kara

Kara Unskilled Worker

oh you know I am all over this mod now. I am downloading it.

Thank you for this. I have not been well the last two days and came online tonight and saw this message. Now I can try again to play the game.

4. TottenhamBoi90

TottenhamBoi90 Vagabond

I would like to see a kind of City Centre Area like on Tropico which you could either delete or use as a kind of centre point.
    And also a highway connection like Sim City on maps just to get started.