1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Metro And Bus System - Edition Express 1.4.0.6

Original author: Rene

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Metro and Bus System - Edition Express - Original author: Rene

Read more about this resource...

2. Msrfrançois

Msrfrançois Vagabond

anyone else having trouble? i can place the LA UNION STATION but when i finish a line my game crushes. any other pre requisite a part from that one?

3. Kugakon

Kugakon Vagabond

having trouble here, when I place a metro line the game crashes

4. josepablosevilla

josepablosevilla Skilled Worker

He descargado este mod para las ciudades xxl y cuando no instale déjame poner la empresa de autobuses que dice que no tengo dinero, finalmente desinstalarlo y ahora no puedo jugar con la ciudad que había creado :(

5. Steven H. Endermann

[QUOTE = "josepablosevilla, post: 17485, member: 78"]I downloaded this mod for xxl cities as you do not install let me put the bus company that says I have no money, finally uninstall it and now I can not play with the city who had created :([/ QUOTE]

The mod has to be fully deleted in the city before it is removed from the game. Providing that your city was not deleted, it is not too late. First, re-add the mod. Once the mod is in the game again, delete it in your city, and remove the mod for good. Try to restore the mod from your recycling bin, because redownloading it from XL Nation does not always work.

6. Steven H. Endermann

How does one add another line to a bus or metro station?