1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Mods Won't Appear

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Fjarlaegur, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Fjarlaegur

Fjarlaegur Unskilled Worker

Hey guys,

It might be a problem with just finding them, but now I am convinced that I can't find some mods... I have not updated the UIM mod in a while so I tried finding the latest one here, but I can't find it anymore..
    Also my promenade mod (the one with different types of road sizes) became a pain. I keep having to go on water for the seawall to appear even though it wasn't like that when I installed it. Now my seawalls have this little part sticking out of it.
    It's not too much of a problem right now though, since it's not so noticeable. Hopefully you guys can help me figure this out! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from any of you in the near future!

2. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

1. Make sure you are a registered user.

2. On the top menu select "Resources" >> Then under Categories select "XLEX"

That should help you out

3. Fjarlaegur

Fjarlaegur Unskilled Worker

Thanks for the reply! I found it by following your steps, thanks. But it brought up another problem. I understand the UIM 79.9 is in beta form, and by installing it my game would stop at start up. Hopefully this problem will be fixed cause I can't play anymore haha.

I have posted a comment on the mod thread itself.

Thanks again!