1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Modular Airport Pack 1.10

Build the Airport of your dreams

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Modular Airport Pack - Build the Airport of your dreams

Read more about this resource...

2. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

It is possible this mod is missing an additional patch file, needed to run. I did not see one is the patch file backup. Aitortilla is extremely organized with his filenames and nothing matched. Hopefully he may check in here. If anyone downloads the patch and the game runs fine (we don't think there is an additional patch) please report your results.

3. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

4. Chris

Chris Vagabond

Installed with various other Transportation mods and the UI but it crashes the game at the splash screen. Deleted this pack and it works fine. Not sure if it is a conflict with another Transpo mod or not (I only have NEXL Transpo mods and RHM.)

5. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

Crashes the game! In instructions it says "Download BOTH patch files and put them into Paks folder...." BUT after download there is only one patch file!!!! Where's the second one?

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry you are having trouble. I am mostly the server guy so others may have a better answer. We are recreating these postings from Google cache and webarchive. Neither of these gave the actual filename of the patch file.

You can help us try to get this fixed for you and everyone else. Have you installed the XL User Interface Mod? Have you installed the Shader Pack. Both of these are prerequisites for most patches. The more experienced modders and developers will be able to help more when they see this

7. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

Hi! Yes I have installed those before installing this one. I have over 200 mods downloaded and they all work fine this one is only exception. I think the problem is that there is missing one of the 2 patchfiles in this download. When you download it there's only 1 file and in description it says "Download both patch files..." Thank you everyone who keeps this site alive! Without it this game would be lost..

8. Froyomo

Froyomo Unskilled Worker

ye i have xl platinum and it crashes on start up

9. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

So after reading these comments I guess that the second patch file could not be recovered after XLN broke? If so, does that mean we will need to wait for Aitorilla to notice before we can get the second patch file needed to run this mod? Or have I just gone completely retarded and screwed up the installation or something haha

10. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

11. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Now that I know the name of the second patch its been added to the download as well so no more issues for other people

12. Monty

Monty Governor

13. Ryan

Ryan Unskilled Worker

Does anyone know why only when I install this mod, that the game will not start up? No trouble with my other mods? I get "Cities XL has stopped working"

14. Steven H. Endermann

Does anybody have a tutorial on making a good airport? Mine are always hideous and I don't know how to use half of the parts.

15. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

I will be uploading a new copy of the mod, seems we corrupted some patch files using FTP, this time it will be straight copy commands from the old site

16. mrmajkl

mrmajkl Unskilled Worker

Now it works! Thank you so much!

17. Ardaffa

Ardaffa Vagabond

How to make the airport? I dont know. Please tell me.

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  18. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Put together the pieces.

19. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

And make sure you Terraform (with the small pedestrian path and plazas) before.

20. Kurtis Edwards

kinda rude... but kinda hilarious. It's a bit more complicated than putting the pieces together.. I'd say... look at real airports, terraform the ground flat, use the pedpath to build, and put the pieces together.