1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Monorail (XXL only) 1.1

A monorail system for XXL

1. Kurtis Edwards

Did anyone say that if you raise or lower the elevation of the tracks (metro or mono) you can cross where ever you want?

OmniusPrime likes this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Kurtis Edwards,
    The metro and monorail tracks work like bridges and tunnels as you can raise and lower them using the Shift key. I was able to run metro lines under the monorail lines this way. I don’t think you can raise monorail lines above metro lines to make them cross so I found it best to build monorail first then add in my metro lines under them. In my video link on the prior page I demonstrate this.

3. Kurtis Edwards

Thanks for the tips. However, I have mastered building monorails quite a bit a ago; it's a matter of positioning and patience. Your videos are good for the beginning builder or zone building but that is not how I build. Thanks though.

4. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Skilled Worker

I have a problem with this mod...
    When I click the rails, the game crashes, but when I click and place the terminals, it's okay...
    what should I do?

5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's my last episode of Flachlandstadt. I start off showing off this awesome monorail mod by riding along the world's longest single XXL monorail line. I dubbed this my Magnetic Levitation Monorail Rollercoaster as I showed how we can elevate this excellent mod and have monorails riding high in the sky. Gives a nice overview of my finished city.