1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Need help trying to ID a missing building

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by chocolate_city, Aug 8, 2016.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

If anyone can help ID this last line in the error log, it would solve at least some of my city crashing problems....
    [18:40:55] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 622) Error Error while extracting <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin>, fat entry not found
    [18:40:55] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 747) Assert ExtractFile: Can't extract <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin>
    [18:40:55] SCENEGRAPH sgSerializer.cpp ( 442) Assert Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin is missing 'Graph.bin'
    Thanks ...

2. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Did u find solution? I have the same problem with my new mod
    Code:
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 622) Error Error while extracting <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>, fat entry not found
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 747) Assert ExtractFile: Can't extract <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>
    [17:34:25] SCENEGRAPH sgSerializer.cpp ( 442) Assert Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin is missing 'Graph.bin'

3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Did you try this,

In Steam - "Library" tab - "games" - right click on cities XXL> click left on property> in the "Cities XXL property" - local file tab - left click on "Check the integrity of game cache"

4. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

I have just tried it,now i have this problem Untitled-1.jpg
    Before the game was crashing only when i choose my building in the game menu to build it up.

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

I noticed that this message is related to STEAM,
    I think that you are subscribed to a mod on STEAM

To check this, look under "Articles subscribers"
    and unsubscribe from all the mods on STEAM
    and re-download the mod from XL NATION

[​IMG]

6. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

My issue is old buildings that weren't re-installed when i re-installed the game recently.. and no longer have access to... a simple solution suggested by Mr. X is currently solving a great deal of my problems... If you are having similar problem, check one of my older threads his solution is printed there....