1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Need help trying to ID a missing building

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by chocolate_city, Aug 8, 2016.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Skilled Worker

If anyone can help ID this last line in the error log, it would solve at least some of my city crashing problems....
    [18:40:55] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 622) Error Error while extracting <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin>, fat entry not found
    [18:40:55] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 747) Assert ExtractFile: Can't extract <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin>
    [18:40:55] SCENEGRAPH sgSerializer.cpp ( 442) Assert Data/Gfx/Building/b_xiaoqu2haolou_t3.sgbin is missing 'Graph.bin'
    Thanks ...

2. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Did u find solution? I have the same problem with my new mod
    Code:
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 622) Error Error while extracting <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>, fat entry not found
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 747) Assert ExtractFile: Can't extract <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>
    [17:34:25] SCENEGRAPH sgSerializer.cpp ( 442) Assert Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin is missing 'Graph.bin'

3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

Did you try this,

In Steam - "Library" tab - "games" - right click on cities XXL> click left on property> in the "Cities XXL property" - local file tab - left click on "Check the integrity of game cache"

4. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

I have just tried it,now i have this problem Untitled-1.jpg
    Before the game was crashing only when i choose my building in the game menu to build it up.

5. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

I noticed that this message is related to STEAM,
    I think that you are subscribed to a mod on STEAM

To check this, look under "Articles subscribers"
    and unsubscribe from all the mods on STEAM
    and re-download the mod from XL NATION

[​IMG]

6. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Skilled Worker

My issue is old buildings that weren't re-installed when i re-installed the game recently.. and no longer have access to... a simple solution suggested by Mr. X is currently solving a great deal of my problems... If you are having similar problem, check one of my older threads his solution is printed there....