1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

[new Mod] Free Range Buildings Mod 1.0

Turns many models, including other mods into free range buildings.

1. evilcatdog

evilcatdog Unskilled Worker

evilcatdog submitted a new resource:

Free Range Buildings Mod - Turns many models, including other mods into free range buildings.

Read more about this resource...

2. Saturn

Saturn Unskilled Worker

Started to build a new town, planned grid of roads. I noticed that some buildings do not appear on the icons. And when you try to build them appear ugly gray design. The reason was in this fashion. But when you remove this mod the game crashes when loading. Even if you remove all buildings, the game still crashes. I don't want to build from scratch, re-plan the road

3. APXHTEKTON

APXHTEKTON Unskilled Worker

Hello all,

Thank you for all of your work, Im using long time your small collision box mod, now I wanted to test your new mod as well.
    So, for creativity this mod is absolute fantastic !!
    But, in usability we're facing problems, i would be happy if we could try to find out what causes the crashes. Could you help us in that maybe? Are cashes because of missing textures? models? dds icons or just missing .class/localizartion files ??
    Whats the point of building something with the mod that cannot be loaded afterwards ?

This mod is fantastic and I was wondering if it would be possible to implement it in the game menu and toggle activate/deactivate it during the game. This would be something like GOD mod .. by this we can also prevent that the game crashes when we remove the mod from PAK, because the mod would be always in PAK folder and the game wouldn't be missing models/textures. so the game should not crash anymore.

I'm willing to help in such dynamic mod if need , i see a GREAT potential in here.

Ευχαριστώ