1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Cities XXL

Discussion in 'Cities XXL Resource Discussions' started by Imzy, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Imzy

Imzy Vagabond

Hey guys, I'm new to this franchise and game. I have downloaded the items from steam and am able to see them in the game (new mods).

How do I get the mods from HERE (XL NATION) onto my game on Steam?

I am really interested in acquiring the RHM but I don't know how? :(

Please help?

2. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Download the MOD (.patch file) and place it in:
    Program Files / Steam / Common / Steamapps / CitiesXXL / Paks (not sure if this is the correct order of folders, but you just have to find the PAKS folder in the game installation folder)
    ...and that's it.
    Some mods (or actually most of them) require other mods to work, so read carefully what you need to have to make the mod work.

3. Imzy

Imzy Vagabond

Thank you so much! Where do I find the MOD patch file?

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Left click the download button for the resource.

tech help - download mod.png

5. Imzy

Imzy Vagabond

Dude! You're a star! Thanks a million.

One last question, if you don't mind. How do I get the RHM? With lane splitters etc?