1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

No Collision Boxes, Help!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Guillem, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Guillem

Guillem Skilled Worker

Hi all!

I've been lurking around and taking a look at the awesome cities some people can build. I realised they always use buildings with no collision boxes. Now, I've tried and downloaded most of the mods that would allow me to do just that, but still I don't see most buildings in that mode.

Leaving aside the mess that the UI has become after having some tens of mods installed, my problem is just that it seems that only a handful of buildings are avaliable in free placement mode or no collision box versions. I wonder, is it just me?

Which mods should I use?

Thanks!

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Take note that some of the no collision mods can't work together with other no collision mods.
    You can usually see in the mod's description about those details.
    Also if you don't have it, download UIM in your computer. If you have it already, have you tried checking
    those no collision box buildings when clicking the no collision box button at the bottom of the UI?

3. Guillem

Guillem Skilled Worker

Yes, I have the UIM and I've checked, but I don't see a great many deal of them. Only three or four from every row.