1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

No more aktive Modders

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Kalrisian, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Kalrisian

Kalrisian Executive

Its so sad. I think we have no more aktiv Modders.
    The game dies a slow death. But I still like to play it.
    Unfortunately, I have no time to modding myself.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I think the holidays are the reason why. Not everyone wants to spend their holiday in front of a PC.
    We have lost a few modders due to family commitments and other reason like moving onto other games.
    I have stopped making maps for now due to the current map makers being able to make maps in the new editor. I have not had the time to learn the new editor.
    I will however still make the old style maps for the competitions, as I think I'm the only active one left who can use the old editor.

Lokentaz likes this.
  3. Lokentaz

Lokentaz Governor

I agree with skull. Xmas and new year time isn't a good period for modding. There is also professional life that sometimes prevents us from devoting ourselves to hobbies.

4. Kalrisian

Kalrisian Executive

Yes you are right. But you can say that it has become less. But that is normal after so many years. Unfortunately, the game is the only one on the market, Cities Skyline could not inspire me. Too bad that no City Builder can be developed anymore.

XOUSTE likes this.
  5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

We have had a few new modders share their creations and I hope there will be more in the future.

backofthegarden, XOUSTE and ronrn like this.
  6. yoghi68

yoghi68 Skilled Worker

I wanted to ask you if it was possible for donations to use visa paper, for me paypal is too complicated to use it

7. Kursk

Kursk Vagabond

Well If someone teach me how to mod the game then I would glad to join the modding community of this game to make it more alive!

brendonwright1989 and kipate like this.
  8. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

[QUOTE = "Koursk, poste: 39755, membre: 41288"] Eh bien, si quelqu'un m'apprend à modifier le jeu, je serais heureux de rejoindre la communauté de modding de ce jeu pour le rendre plus vivant! [/ QUOTE]
    Look here, Modding | XLNation - Cities XXL

kipate likes this.
  9. Kursk

Kursk Vagabond

Well thank you! I'll look forward to check out some of those tutorials!

10. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Hello,
    I'm an active modder again! (y)
    :toast:

11. Kalrisian

Kalrisian Executive

Hey, WOW!! This is great.
    Unfortunately I don't have time at the moment. Maybe I'll try in the near future.
    I would be happy if we had more modern low rise buildings and car dealerships like Mercedes, Audi, BMW.
    Milgram Gray has had very good mods. Unfortunately, you don't hear from him anymore.