1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Please see the following thread for more information
    XLN's future is looking bad

CXL Platinum No Screenshot Folder

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by ode1299, Jun 25, 2015.

1. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

Hi, does anyone have a problem like this? I have been playing this game for several years without having a problem about screenshots. After I have a clean OS installation everything works just fine except for screenshots. Screenshot folder doesn't exist at all. I can't feel antyhing when I hit F11 or ctrl F11 but when I press ctrl shift f11 or shift f11 for mega screenshots it does something but in the end there is nothing.
    So far I've tried cleaning shadercache folder
    deleting the game folder in AppData/Local
    searched the net and the forums but found nothing

any idea? I'm so desperate..

2. Monty

Monty Governor

Have you checked Images/Pictures folder? Mine saves screenshots in Pictures/Focus Home Interactive/Cities XXL

3. ode1299

ode1299 Executive

Yes I've already check there, but there is no such folder related with the game. I've tried it on my laptop and it works, I'm gonna try another clean installation on PC. hope it'll work

4. gcyzidane

gcyzidane Executive

Did it work?