1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Not Mod Buildings When Zoning Areas, Please

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by simo, Oct 7, 2014.

1. simo

simo Vagabond

I have add my games very many mods, and they are very great. I have only one problem with then.

There can choose: "zoning only not building", and I choose it. I don't want mod buildings same time, but they will come with game own buildings when city grow. Mod buildings are very individual, so I don't want many same them to my city. And I don't want alpine buildings to my centre.

When I want add mod buildings, I choose buildings, and it works.

2. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't know of any modded alpine buildings. If you mean those in the commercial zones, those are ingame ones. Sadly FHI never solved that one.