1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Omni's Live Streams

Discussion in 'City Photos' started by OmniBLACK, May 6, 2019.

1. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

Will post up some of live streams of XXL here...

kipate likes this.
  2. kipate

kipate Governor

Nice work (y) Did not watch all of it, but I love the skyline :) And you show no respect for the terrain :p :D

3. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

Haha nope, No respect given :X3: I'll make more videos soon. Thanks for the reply (y)

kipate likes this.
  4. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

Recorded for a couple hours today. made some progress and ran into a few problems that I need to figure out solutions to later on.

kipate likes this.
  5. kipate

kipate Governor

Nice work, looked up some minutes (y) But for the viewers, I recommend to cut it such that they can see the most important results. Otherwise it is hard to give feedback. Or speed up the stream at parts ;)

Also, do you use the Smooth Roads Mod by DrazicDesign? If so, then I recommend to just redo some already built streets again, especially if you placed intersections in between. Then the roads will be smoother again.

Also, nice work with the plazas (y) you can use the XXL version of the Details series to add some border fences ;)
    Detail up parts vol.3

OmniBLACK likes this.
  6. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

Yesss! those detail up parts I've been looking all over for those, thanks Kipate!. um I'm not sure about the smooth roads, I might have it???

I will see what I can do about speeding up gameplay or trimming it. I don't get many viewers or subscribers anyways so I never really thought about it but I'm up to giving it a try.

kipate likes this.
  7. kipate

kipate Governor

8. OmniBLACK

OmniBLACK Elite

I'm having an issue with my city Virago where it crashes to desktop halfway through loading up. Does anyone know of any fixes for this problem? I might have to scrap the city and start anew on it if I can't fix it. :(