1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

One Does Not Simply Say Hi! :p

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Radiospeed, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Radiospeed

Radiospeed Unskilled Worker

Hey everyone,

Greetings from Malaysia.. =)

I just started playing cities xl a couple of months back and find this forum UBER SUPER MEGA HYPER cool and helpful to those who are in love with CXL..

For now.. I'm just getting used to the game and the migration from simcity to CXL. Im currently working on a city i would like to call as the Oasis. Its a slow progress i must say but i will do my best none the less.

p.s. on a side note, im really having issues with the traffic in my city.. any ideas or advise on how i can deal with the traffic??

Cheers,
    Radiospeed (y)

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey and welcome to XLN. :)

If you don't want to bulldoze half your city to place bigger roads, I recommend bus lines - lots of them, and some metro.

Radiospeed likes this.
  3. Radiospeed

Radiospeed Unskilled Worker

Hi Snick..

Thanks for the reply..

Well my city is built up on small avenues mostly and I did minimise the intersections between the roads as well (something i learnt from simcity).. so im guessing the ideas of using bus and metro lines is what i should try next.. and hopefully that will work for me.. =) thanks for the advise once again. God bless

cheers

4. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome to the community Radiospeed! The best place for all things CitiesXL! :D

Radiospeed likes this.
  5. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome

Radiospeed likes this.
  6. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Welcome Radiospeed :). This is the place to be for CXL!!

Radiospeed likes this.