1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Over Production

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Red Ranger 017, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Red Ranger 017

Red Ranger 017 Vagabond

I went kind of overboard with mods the other day. Downloaded a whole bunch at once then an issue popped up and I'm having trouble pinpointing which mod caused it. When I build any sort of building it begins to way overproduce what ever resource it makes. So much that I cannot possibly keep up with it in terms of exporting. My office tokens are up to almost 300 and I only have 30,000 citizens. It was nice at first, but now everything is shutting down because there is just to much of everything. Anybody know which mod made this happen?

My three best guesses are: atortilla's modular harbor paks, Elmod's all in one sandbox, or Rene's super bank.

I've tried taking out the harbor and the all in one sandbox. But, when I opened my city it still had the insane amount of tokens. I'm assuming that because I already had that many it won't remove them from the city when I remove the mod. So, I think I might have to start a new city for each mod I try to remove. It'd just be a lot faster if one of you guys already now which one is causing the problem.

2. Spock

Spock Executive

i'm sure it was rene's super bank causing it
    i don't get what jiber jaber he type but the point is you'll get super amount of token

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

If you have used the Elmod's all in one sandbox then it's most likely the culprit.
    You may have to just slowly use the tokens up. I did a similar thing with the sandbox but I caught it in time.

4. Red Ranger 017

Red Ranger 017 Vagabond

Yeah I spent quite a bit of time trouble shooting and removing the sandbox seemed to fix the problem on my newer cities. I let my older ones go for to long without fixing it though, some of them have upwards of 300 tokens and its just to much to salvage.