1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Package village of Florence - XXL -XL 1.1

XLN_XXL_drazic_florence_pack1_v1.1

1. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

3. Monty

Monty Governor

This mod is so awesome it made me play CXL again! I love it! Expanding this pack would be great :D

kipate and Drazicdesign like this.
  4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

You are right, I have to find the motivation to do other buildings

5. kipate

kipate Governor

@Drazicdesign now is totally worried... "oh God, @Monty indirectly wants me to expand the Pack, how I can do that now, I need more textures... let's make 2 litres of coffee, oh well, better 3 litres, that will be a long night"...
    :D

Drazicdesign likes this.
  6. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Yes, together we can do miracles! :p

7. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I tried downloading this mod and followed the instructions. I read the discussion comments here and followed those instructions. I downloaded the newer 1.6 furniture dependency mod as well as the NEXL transportation one. I went into Steam and unsubscribed from the 1.5 furniture dependency mod. I then went into the game and found that none of the files would load without the warning about missing things possibly crashing the save. So I stopped and didn't load any save. I subscribed again to the Steam 1.5 dependency mod and deleted the 3 mods for this mod. Still getting the crash warning trying to load any save.

Now I'm worried it's game over for me. If I can't load my saved games then I'm done with CXXL unfortunately. Everything was working just fine until I tried to download this mod. I sure hope someone has some good suggestions as to how I get back to my saved game files safely without the crash warnings. I sure did what I should have needed to do putting Humpty Dumpty back together again like it was before I started this process.

8. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Okay I saved my save game files to a safe location and found that I can get back into my saved games even though they show the crash warning. Looks like everything is back to normal. I hope I can get this mod to work eventually since some seem to have done the trick. It seems that the new 1.6 furniture dependency mod, along with deleting the 1.5 version creates the crash warnings on the saved game files. It would be nice to have the NEXL transportation mod too. Plus all these beautiful Italian buildings.

kipate likes this.
  9. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I'm so glad I was able to discover that we can run the Steam 1.5 Furniture dependency pack at the same time as the 1.6 version from here, so much for trying to follow instructions. I also am running the NEXL vehicle pack so am looking forward to seeing some new vehicles.

The buildings are beautifully detailed, now to figure out how to connect them to each other and find the corners. The hanging laundry is a nice touch of detail, wouldn't find that in America in a neighborhood run by a homeowner association dictatorship.