1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Platinum Buildings Overwater And Small Collision 1.0

Platinum buildings now available with overwater placement and small collision box

1. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

luis diogo submitted a new resource:

Platinum Buildings Overwater and Small Collision - Platinum buildings now available with overwater placement and small collision box

Read more about this resource...

Möebius likes this.
  2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Luis, thanks for doing this. It will add a lot to my gameplay. Any chance you would consider doing some of the high tech buildings as well?

3. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Hi Veija, all buildings from Platinum are included. High tech as well. I forgot to mention, but i think it's only one, a t3.
    If you are refering to buildings from previous versions, there are mods already that do it, both overwater and small collision. I don't recall their names but i'm pretty sure, since i have them on my game.

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I thought I had all the non-collision patches that have been released, but I guess not. The only non-collision I have for tech, manufacturing and industry are 1 low density high tech, 1 low density manufacturing, and 1 med density manufacturing. If you come across what they are, pls give me a shout.

5. Spock

Spock Executive

too bad i only have 2012 :(

what you mean you include all buildings from platinum version?

6. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Must be one of this. Not 100% sure, but i found them in my paks folder.
    ultimatenocbmod_0
    XLN_qwertyuiop123_overwater_limitless_construction_residential_offices_v1_1

7. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Yep! But remember this is only for Platinum version. Won't work with previous ones because the models aren't there.

8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I've got that one. Thanks for checking.

9. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Those are 2 mods. Make sure you've got both of them and let me know if it worked. Otherwise, i can browse paks folder again and try to find some other mod. But i think it shoud be one of these 2.

10. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Gees, I'm a blind baby. I missed the first one in your comment above. And it turns out that I had removed ultimatenocbmod_0 from my paks folder. Didn't make a note as to why - it's not conflicted.

Thanks, Luis. I appreciate your help. Love that you're modding now, too.

11. luis diogo

luis diogo Elite

Cheers mate. Glad i could help.

12. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Just one more note - reinstalled the qwerty... patch and was reminded why I removed it. I can't get any of the non-collision buildings to snap to a road, and although I don't see any conflicts, my game crashes with it installed. Just FYI.

13. Steven H. Endermann

I do not own Platinum, and I know that copyright will be violated if Platinum buildings are modded into the game, but can somebody somehow post a picture of all of the Platinum buildings? I only know what the ones on this page look like.

14. zenozone

zenozone Skilled Worker

Hi Luis, NOW IT WORKS PERFECTLY... MAY IT WAS Y MISTAKE!!!! 5STAR I WANT DELETE MY BAD one star...