1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Postal Services Mod v1.3.2

Postal services related buildings and vehicles.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Postal Services Mod - Postal services related buildings and vehicles.

Read more about this resource...

Möebius likes this.
  2. Rene

Rene Executive

A fine one, indeed. But then again u prolly don't want to use UPS or DHL.

I like the mod, but people do go more often to the post than let's say flower shop.

Yeah I should raise my star, but it seemed impossible...

Ordered/mail goods in cities, and between cities, are distributed also by other enterprises. Like bike messengers. Anyhow a very nice mod indeed.

The need for commerce buildings in CXL is so low because there aren't many buildings to begin with..
    As a solution, and for more close to home jobs, I suggest with Monty's mod my mods Retail Demand booster and Commerce and perhaps Hotel Jobs for Elites -mods.

3. investor2000

investor2000 Vagabond

American USPS cant even come close to European mail service. USPS is absolute trash aesthetically or in term of service, and shouldn't be in. UPS and Fedex and DHL are private mail services. The mod is perfect. All major services in on line retailers from amazon,ebay, magazine subscriptions and so on are handled through mail services.Unless you talking about food delivery service and flowers which are the only using bike, online postmates, seamless etc.