1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Previous Versions Of Uim Dependency Mod?

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Fjarlaegur, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Fjarlaegur

Fjarlaegur Unskilled Worker

Does anyone here know where I could get my hands on a previous version of the current Alitiris UIM Mod? (Current version 1.79.9). After installing this current version my game refuses to start up. I've tried to re-install every mod one by one and see which one might be causing it, but it just wont start up. I tried deleting the UIM mod and reinstalling the game 4 times already, the game starts up normally but I cant use any mods :/
    I really want to continue my CJ but now I cant, and I fear I might even lose the save file now.
    Hopefully someone can help

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Did you use the automatic or manual installation method?

If it was the automatic executable you used, was it set to run as administrator with the game folder specified? Those things can be easy to mess up.

If nothing else works I can probably upload the version I'm still using (1.79.7).

3. Fjarlaegur

I did the automatic installation method. And I started it in admin mode also. I don't know what happened but it just won't work :( I've tried reinstalling it using different methods but the result remains the same.

I'm glad you're willing to upload the file! Much thanks in advance.

4. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

5. Fjarlaegur

Really, thank you! So do i just put this in the paks folder?

6. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, there or in a mods subfolder. Be sure to delete the ZZZZZZ_XLN_Altiris_UIM_v1.79.9.patch also.

7. Fjarlaegur

Alright ive done it! But apparently the patch didnt work with the RHM light add on mod though..

8. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't think the RHM light addon is affected by UIM.