1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

Cities XXL Problem with bus lines

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Ronniegpr, May 28, 2015.

1. Ronniegpr

Ronniegpr Vagabond

Hello :)
    I have 1.3kk population atm and have huge problems with traffic, that's why I decided to build bus lines that are actually not working. I decided to make my city sorted - it's like offices are in one place, heavy industries are in other, etc. I thought it will be helpful for creating public transport, but it's not.
    First line is supposed to be for unskilled workers, it uses minibus with only 7% fill, it's useless. Let's take for example this 6x6x6 square, I marked stops with crosses. There are 4 stops in housing district and another 6 stops in heavy industry area. There isn't a backway. The last (11) stop is terminal.
    Second line is supposed to be for skilled workers. It looks the same as I described for unskilled but this time I've made the backway, the stops are in the same places that route to work. This time fill rate is 3% with minibus
    I tried to search the web for some help but there are no solutions that fix this. I would be appreciated for any solutions or ideas

Attached Files:

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

It takes awhile for people to discover a route.
    Their origin or destination may be to far from a bus stop.
    How about a bus route view instead of some Xs.