1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Problem With Realistic Interchange Highways...

Discussion in 'Cities XL Resource Discussions' started by Artmaster, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

Hello,

I have a problem with my highway interchanges...I usually avoid this by not using it, but for the city I'm building for the Bootleg contest, I want them to work!

The problem is simple. Under the limitless mod menu the interchanges are clearly contected to my highway, but are showing a not connected to cityhall notice above them on the map. Can anyone please inform me as to why this keeps happening? I've made very certain they are connected.

Maybe it's a mod conflict, if it is, I have no idea how to fix that...

Here is the example (note the disconnect icon does not show in this snapshot).

gamescreen0023.jpg

I had originally placed the normal interchange, but desired to use the limitless version as to place landscape underneath...such as in the next picture:

gamescreen0024.jpg

This is a limitless interchange that IS connected to the cityhall...I do not understand why the other type doesn't work as 4 of them are showing the disconnected icon.

Here is some eye candy of my city as a thanks for reading my post:

gamescreen0027.jpg