1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem With Shadow

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Tomas13TO, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Tomas13TO

Tomas13TO Unskilled Worker

Hello. I have a problem with shadow. What I made wrong.? could anybody help me.?
    TbkE0I.png

2. esv80

esv80 Unskilled Worker

I'm also having this problem. Anybody know how to fix it?

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

its a cxl-exporter bug
    try resetting x-form and if it still appears, just ignore it :)

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

could be missing under face? don't worry to much as MrX says - just view it in game and see if it still look strange, then worry :)

5. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

or maybe choosing the correct shader. I usually forgot that at very beginning, it looks weird that the building don't have shadow..lol
    what's with the shadow by the way?

6. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

also inverted faces or extra hidden faces can cause issues. Is it a Google model, they usually have many extra faces, vertex etc. which == bad.