1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by magnumforce, Mar 20, 2015.

1. magnumforce

magnumforce Unskilled Worker

Hey!

I got a little issue. When I create this place to smooth the terrain in order to build a bridge there, but as soon as I choose any of the area zoning things, like parks and stuff, and then move my mouse between the road and the sea side road, the game crashes. Every time I try to zone. Anywhere else it works, but for some reason not there.

Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

any log reports on crash seems odd, most plaza have to be created between two roads. what plaza filler are you using and what overwater road?

3. magnumforce

I use normal plaza filler, and one road is 8 lane road, and the other is some seawall roads or something. I mean, it has never happened in Platinum, and now all of a sudden with XXL it doesn't work.

4. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

strange, does the mod your using says it compatible for xxl? maybe it hasn't been tested.
    Some mods do tend to crash XXL, only about 90% of all mods are compatible with XXL

Maybe it's a tags issue - we need to see last few lines of you log file after it crashes, then again you wouldn't be able to place those roads if it was a tags issue.

5. magnumforce

Yea, but it works everywhere else, just not there where I need it. I tested all the mods I have, and they work fine, but as soon as I start placing plaza between these two roads and the game crashes.

6. magnumforce

Okay, done a little testing, and it seems to me, that, originally there's some kind of a limit on how large the plaza goes, and there's a mod to make plazas even larger, okay. And whenever the plaza goes over the original limit, the game crashes. So I deleted the larger plazas mod, but it didn't help, because most plaza mods already have that sort of limit removed. So I need something that puts the limit to it's original state. Is there anything like that?