1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Project X²

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Mr.X², Sep 1, 2014.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Wow. The new project looks very cool!

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Inofficial Release of some Edited custom Bridges

after waiting some weeks for a response of the original authors and not receiving one, i decided to share those minor inofficial updates with you, who are interested in building Elevated Tram Systems.
    the only changes i made, is making those bridges interchangeable with other bridges and snapping the ped-path bridges to other bridges, which makes building elevated tram systems much easier and enhances possibilties...:

uokioks new-bridge pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtn4qybmq4p5j1t/KH_Newbridge_V1.2.patch
    uokioks ped-paths: http://www.mediafire.com/download/vptk1ry6dh8kpxq/KH_Pedestrian_PathsV1.2.patch
    aitortillas bridge pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ib1s4bivw7bw8fc/xlnation_aitortilla01_Bridge_Pack_v1.1.patch
    nexl pedestrian paths: http://www.mediafire.com/download/scljmd5bha4x1v4/XLN_NEXL_Transport_PedestrianPaths_v0.4_0.patch

make sure to remove the previous versions of those mods, before installing

if anyone thinks i should delete those links, just let me know and i will immediately remove them! :)
    (originally i made them for my own use, but then i thought why not share for the benefits of everyone)

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

the modern euro-mall is taking shape :)

cxl_screenshot_train_58.jpg
    cxl_screenshot_train_57.jpg cxl_screenshot_train_56.jpg

kipate likes this.
  4. MuxLee

MuxLee Executive

Wow !!!! that looks good :)

5. kipate

kipate Governor

I hope it is not all filled with shop texture, I mean, where do people go along when they come up to the circle-shaped promenade upstairs? :p
    But in any case, it looks super-awesome!

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i hoped nobody will care about that :p
    but ill see if i can find a decent solution for that

7. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i hope this transparent glassy elevator and door is to your entire satisfaction kipotato :)
    cxl_screenshot_train_dbq6p.jpg
    cxl_screenshot_train_kguk7.jpg

Red Zora and kipate like this.
  8. kipate

kipate Governor

Yes, AWESOME!!

9. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

Another shopping mall for Cities XL. Looking forward to it. :xllove:

10. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

How you made it transparent? As a furniture?

11. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

Sorry, double-post, damn browser got stuck....

12. cityguru

cityguru Unskilled Worker

Awesome , altrough bad texture! ;-)

13. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

bad texture in which way?
    if it isnt the style itself i can maybe improve it then ;)

@pauliaxz yes, its a furniture
    you need to create it seperately and use the transparent-furniture shader + an grey-scaled opacity (not black-white) map ;)

14. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Very interesting building! The only thing that stands out to me is the front of the grass roof, maybe add a ledge or something?

15. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Inofficial Release of Pharmists Edited Extra-Terraform Option

Hello folks, id like to share a little patch file i originally made for my own use, because i was tired of the not working extra-terraform option mod by pharmist (no idea why it doesnt work for some people and for others it does)

i edited his mod a little bit and it now works with one single constraint:
    DO NOT USE THE INGAME TERRAFORM OPTIONS, means, do not click on them and do not right click any terraform option to adjust the size.. otherwise this mod wont work till the next restart of your game. for the original size-terraform option use the one provided in the custom content menu provided by this mod.

one of those options can terraform your entire map with just one click, but dont wonder, it will slow down your game for a few seconds.
    Delete the original terraform mod by pharmist before using this one (and of course only use this one, if pharmists original doesent work for you)

Menu Location:
    untitled38qu0r.jpg
    Make sure Custom Content Button is triggered

Download Link:
    Yes, i read the description and want to use it (click)

Steven H. Endermann and kipate like this.
  16. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

Wow!! That's great. This will be a good time saver when we try to flatten the terrain before we build our cities. This will cut the time in half and spend more time building the city and less time flattening the terrain.

17. vallamir

vallamir Elite

great !! I hope i will finished your project about the rail station even if it's just deco ^^

18. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Inofficial Release of RHM2 by Pitty and Double Decker Bridge by Uokiok - Interchangeable with other Bridges and snapping to them

I was tired of the "invalid road connection" error so i made some minor changes @both mods.. they are now interchangeable with other bridges and will snap to them
    i also added some localizations to uokioks double decker bridge, so it will now also work with brazilian (portugese), spanish, french and german versions of cxl (previously english only)

Download:
    Uokioks Double Decker Bridge: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cqq29t2s2bj94x4/kh_base3_beta0.7_-_mr.x2-edit.patch
    Pittys RHM2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t8vkwh1aygct3v4/RHM2_mr.x2-edit.patch

Just delete the previous (original = RHM2.patch & kh_base3_beta0.5.patch) .patch files and replace them with the edited ones...

please give credits to the original authors of those mods! :)

Steven H. Endermann and kipate like this.
  19. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

Sounds interesting. Will give it a try.

20. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Inofficial Release of Shanghai Tower fixed

I decided to share this cause many people obviously got problems with road connection and localizations.
    Road connection fixed (does not need road connection) and a lot of localizations added so it should now work with every language
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/djtlod9dztrgzda/shanghaitowerFIXEDmr.x2-edit.patch

Please give Credits to the original author of this mod!

Radiant Dawn and streetsofny like this.