1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Railstation Nördlingen 1.2

A small rural railstation main-building and platform from Nördlingen, Germany

1. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Despite the brilliance, was it possible to make a version
    with English and/or French names for the station?
    So like "Central" instead of "Nördlingen"?
    Or must we do this in Potatoshop?

3. radolph2

radolph2 Vagabond

Nice!
    How did you made the transparency?

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

yep, would be quite easy and quickly done.. just a few minutes ;)

you need to create a seperate furniture object and use a grey-scaled opacity map + the transparency_furniture shader
    then add this furniture to your layout file

5. radolph2

radolph2 Vagabond

Thanks, I'll look for the transparency_furniture shader option

6. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

for the beta patch it was cause a sudden crash when try to place it
    here is the last log
    Code:
    [09:30:54]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         Loading data/design/script/tutorial/UnlockBuildings.data
    [09:30:55]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         ============ Button Pressed ButtonPause
    [09:31:00]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         No callbacks for SlowWay
    [09:31:00]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         Setting curved roads OFF in TagManager:RoadInit
    [09:31:04]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         No callbacks for TransportInCity
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"Movie =============== _level0.MainScreen.Photo7">
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"Movie.DataBlob.Value(NbNeed1) =============== 1">
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"StrNb ========== 1">
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"Movie =============== _level0.MainScreen.Photo13">
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"Movie.DataBlob.Value(NbNeed1) =============== 1">
    [09:31:11]    AS2LUACMD          vinInterfaceManager.cpp           ( 818)    Error         movie=<CONSTRUCTIONMENU3> log=<"StrNb ========== 1">
    [09:31:16]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         No valid Zac ProtoPath found!
    [09:31:16]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         No valid Zac ProtoPath found!
    [09:31:20]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file ""
    [09:31:20]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error          LayerScript:ClearAll() called
    [09:31:20]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error          LayerScript:ClearAll() called
    [09:31:21]    LUA                csScriptManager.cpp               ( 522)    Error         ============ Button Pressed ButtonPlay

7. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

yep thats why it is a beta :p
    there must be a mistake somewhere in the metro-class file
    guess i should remove it till it works properly

8. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

9. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

yep, thanks for it.. but everyone told me it crashes the game.. so i think its better to remove it :)
    already tried this mod as a template.. no idea what im doing wrong, will have a look at it again the next days

10. the rock

the rock Vagabond

nice !!!! But now, where can i get rails ???

11. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

so far there is only a beta and the link got lost with old xln...
    you can use the pipeline railtrack pack (eyecandy only) even thouh the tracks are a little bit oversized :(

12. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Mr.X² updated Railstation Nördlingen with a new update entry:

"central"-sign-model as working-metro station added

Read the rest of this update entry...

kipate likes this.
  13. Rene

Rene Executive

I'm interested to use this building in my rail beta.

14. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

go ahead :)

15. Rene

Rene Executive

Well what I', saying in the other page is that it conflicts and will conflict officials and beta and alpha FHI/Cities XL RAIL.

16. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

well, and i was saying that it doesnt conflict rail.. at least not for me, just for you... btw. what text are you talking about? if the tag "RailLineBuilding" causes a conflict for you, use version 1.1 or remove the tag (or the entire mod)... sry, but im just tired of stupid reviews. so tired about them that i start to get angry because of them. i hope you can understand this, and that i wont add a custom tag cause a lot of people would get a crash (cause they dont read installation instructions)

kipate likes this.
  17. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

bronze medal_4.png 3rd Place Winner, January 2015 Mod of the Month

18. axel

axel Governor

one question about the train station, in cities xl you have a plopal station and and station with underground but in cities XXL i dont see the plopal station and with plopal i mean the station you dont have to connect any where can this be right?

19. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

uhm, i dont know, i dont have xxl
    if its not there u gotta change menu location of it
    guess the rail menu is not included in xxl at all, so the only one u can see in xxl is the underground station (is it still inside the patch? cant remember :D (causes some trouble to me))

20. axel

axel Governor

I think so mate still cant see the plopal one in xxl but in XL I can :confused: