1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic Highway Mod - City Connections

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Landstander, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Landstander

Landstander Vagabond

Hi all,

I'm using the RHM for the first time and I'm a little confused about how it works with traditional highways and the impact this has on city connections.

There only appears to be one connector to connect regular highways and RHM highways. This goes from 5/5 lanes on the traditional highway to 3/3 on the RHM highway.
    • Is there another way to connect two-way and one-way highways?
    • Will this be a bottleneck if my city connector has a max of 3/3 lanes instead of 4/4? Do graphical lanes even matter for traffic?

I'm also confused by the RHM two-way connector. I can connect a road this this, which I suppose is fine, but if I use an avenue only some of the lanes line up. Am I missing the point of this connector?

Any other pointers are also much appreciated.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Landstander likes this.