1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Red Light District 1.0

Original author axel

1. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Peter912 submitted a new resource:

Red Light district - Original author axel

Read more about this resource...

axel likes this.
  2. cityguru

cityguru Unskilled Worker

Trully usefull for big cities! Especially Red Light District in Amsterdam , Katendrecht: Rotterdam and some parts of Brussels. :) Allmost every big city have them. :p

axel likes this.
  3. Fixstern

Fixstern Unskilled Worker

Hallo everybody :)
    I´ve forgotten the menu where I could build a "Red Light District" :( Somebody in here who can help me????:unsure:
    Kind regards

4. Steven H. Endermann

This is the last thing my city needs. Crime in my city would surely skyrocket, and my citizens do not need anything else to distract them. Yet, I'm still going to place these into my city.

5. Steven H. Endermann

Probably T4 unskilled or skilled (with one of the bottom-menu things highlighted).