1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED! We do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Revive XLNation Ideas

Discussion in 'Website Information and News' started by skullz613, Feb 11, 2020.

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

As you may of noticed we are not as active as we use to be. It's due to many factors like peoples lives changing directions, work, school or even just changing attention to another game as I have done.

I have been thinking of ways to breathe a little life into the site such as creating new forums for other sim games like transport fever or tropico for example. The forums may not pull in a crowd straight away but Google will eventually pick them up.

Would be good to hear of any other ideas you guys and girls have :)

2. sadiemydog

sadiemydog Executive

I know I am not a modder and it is kinda strange and unmature to request something in a place not for mod requests. But I really think there should be an update of the Community Mod for CXXL as it is quite outdated and it lags crucial options for both modders and players.
    +Increase maximum amouth of thumbnails to 1.000 instead of 150. As for now, I cannot see most of my mods installed.
    +Increase amouth of availible map slots from 150 to 600. 500 for traditional 10x10 maps, 100 for larger maps. (works if you already have maps installed)
    +Adds cheat: Unlock all Rescources (which ables to see all rescources)
    +Adds Trolca Road Signs and upgrade sets for Cities XXL
    +Adds NEXL waterways and ferries for Cities XXL
    +Able to scroll down when clicking on an object.
    +Adds European/Australian Speed Limit Signs under 0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100, 105, 110, 120, 125, 130, 140, 150, 160 and ∞ in it.
    +Able to add 5 extra road types and unables to change road type in menu after opening the game.
    +Larger bulldoze settings (max size of 4 to 10)

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Unfortunately Altiris is one of the modders who must also have life changes or is just to busy. I would love to see it updated also. I have dived into the files occasionally but get lost