1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play RHM 2 Tutorial Needed

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by Tootallbob, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Tootallbob

Tootallbob Vagabond

I'm new to these games and I have loaded RHM2 on both Cities XL Platinum and Cities XXL. Would anyone have any tutorials on how it is supposed to work in English? Are you supposed to put a Mod Folder in the Paks folder in Cities XL Platinum?

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Not required, but recommended. You can also put sub folders in this Mods folder and name them anything that you want. This way you can sort and manage your mods easier. I sort mine by author names.
    Note: do NOT put "dependency" mods in sub folders.

3. Tootallbob

Tootallbob Vagabond

I have watched the RHM tutorials in Youtube by CXLohadi195. Since RHM2 does ont use arrows when setting up the connectors and since Cities XXL a bit different that Cities XL Platinum I was looking for an update for RHM2. The RHM2 Tutorial Part II beta 274 filled this very nicely.

4. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor