1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Rhm Highway Illumination

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Bill LJ, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

Hi there everyone, I was just wondering how possible it would be for someone to create a mod in which RHM highways have lights at night. At the moment they're completely dark, here's an example:

gamescreen0002.jpg

You can see the interchange is completely dark at night. This seems to be the case for all the highways (1 lane, 2 lane ect.), except for the 1 lane elevated bridge:

gamescreen0001.jpg

Here you can see all the highways are dark (The roundabout below the interchange is a normal in-game road) except the one lane elevated highway bridge. This is only for the elevated bridge not the normal height bridge.
    So I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to make all the highways have lights at night, since its possible for the one lane elevated bridge to have them?

2. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

3. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

one of the mod patch name ZZZZZZ_RHM_Light_Addon_Mod.patch (maybe)
    I can not remember author and mod name

but I have 2 lights on one line rhm
    gamescreen0470.jpg
    maybe there is 2 mod about it. if someone know all light mod for rhm it will be great