1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhm Lights Don't Shine

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Kurtis Edwards, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Kurtis Edwards

Hey,

I have been trying to figure out why my RHM lights don't shine. It looks rather bad in-game. My graphics card and the computer hardware are newer and moderately robust. The mods I have related to my RHM are:
    Pak folder, pre-game_mod folder:
    RHM2.patch
    RHM2_betterplacementRules.patch

Game_mod folder:
    ZZZZ_Brighter_bigger_streetlights_white_0.patch,
    ZZZZ_Brighter_Buildings_Brightest.patch, and
    ZZZZZZ_RHM_Light_Addon_Mod.patch.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Monty

Monty Governor

Check the game graphic settings, they must be on High (look if High is checked since sometimes the game turns it off by itself for some reason) and make sure you have "particles" enabled.

3. Kurtis Edwards

Thanks, Monty. Ill give this a try. I don't think I did actually have "particles" on. Thanks!

4. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

You don't happen to have a link for the ZZZZZZ_RHM_ Light_Addon_Mod do you?

5. Kurtis Edwards

6. Kurtis Edwards

Yeah, when you click on the icon drive can't view it but gives you the download option.

7. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

Thanks very much man, being trying to find this patch file for ages lol

8. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

Don't happen to have links for the other two do you? Lol...sorry to bother...should have asked for them in the first post.

9. Kurtis Edwards

I do not. : ( After I made this post there was a really good transportation update. While I was cleaning out my pak folder for that I skimmed down a few other mods too. I am sure there is other ways to get it though. Sorry, man.

10. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

That's ok, I think the other two patch files are actually included in the realistic night lighting mod that was released recently, so I have those patch files now. I have also uploaded the RHM light Addon patch you gave me to XLN because it's was the only patch of the three that wasn't already on XLN, so now everyone can use it. Thanks for your time and thought though, appreciated :D

11. Kurtis Edwards

No problem. ; ) I wish there was a bit of an easier way to compare the mods still needed for the new site.