1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Road changing elevations (RHM)

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by KenS, Oct 28, 2016.

1. KenS

KenS Vagabond

Im having a rather interesting problem and I was wondering if anybody knows more about it.

Im building a city on the Oasis map and have used RHM2 before with no issues.

For some reason, even though all other roads work just fine, the RHM roads reshape the terrain to the average elevation between the starting and finishing points. So instead of following the terrain I will end up with a road sitting on top of a wall and sheer cliff a hundred feet high, or it will carve a deep and very narrow gorge through a hill instead of going up and over.

Does anybody know the solution to this? I have searched all over Google and keep coming up with nothing.

Thanks.

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

I sort of remember a road smoothing mod that did something like that.
    zzzzzz_XLN_XXL_drazic_smoothroads_v1.0
    Could this be your problem?