1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Road Redemption.

Discussion in 'XLN Watering Hole' started by The Funky Monk, Sep 19, 2014.

1. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

If, like me, you're an old school gamer, you would have played Road Rash in the early nineties and loved every minute of it.

Well, here is a new game that looks to offer the same kind of insanity. I first heard about this game earlier this year and now it is on steam early access.

http://www.roadredemption.com

Steven H. Endermann likes this.
  2. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

Oh man that is SO bought when it comes out!
    Thanks for the heads up Funky, I loved Road Rash and although I recall a few games here and there that were similar, nothing really came close to replicating it.

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

I was giving Road Rash 3D on PS1 a thrash a few months ago. Road Redemption looks like its going to be even more fun. Cheers for sharing the news funky.

4. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah I can't wait either. Road Rash was so much fun and had an excellent soundtrack.