1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Shader Pack For Modders 2.0

Shader pack for Artist Tool Suite.

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Shader pack for modders - Shader pack for Artist Tool Suite.

Read more about this resource...

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

hello monty, just noticed "#Building_Enhanced_v2" is missing in this pack... can you add it?

3. Monty

Monty Governor

yeah? My mistake. that's the old version of the building enhanced shader, that doesn't use the 2uv map channel for lighting. I have to check if I still have it :D

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

5. Altiris

Altiris Governor

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

7. Altiris

Altiris Governor

Mr.X² likes this.
  8. kipate

kipate Governor

@Basile , if you don't understand something, then you can maybe just ask here instead of giving directly a negative review.
    Also, I think that re-reading the title may help why you did not find it in game, "for modders"... ;)

Mr.X² likes this.
  9. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

haha yeah.. but same at the not-modders-shader-pack :D
    @Basile just try to use some mods without it, ull notice what its for and that its one of the best mods here at all, and most others wont be possible (*in their brilliance) without it :p

kipate likes this.
  10. selodinger

selodinger Governor

I'm trying to create a mod for XXL but hesitated about using this pack. Is this shader pack being used for creating XXL mods?

kipate likes this.
  11. Monty

Monty Governor

These shaders are included in the Community Mod for XXL. If you choose to use the shader that allows you to use the 2nd uv map for the lighting effects, it will work with both versions of the game.

But keep in mind (that for a modder) these shaders will only work with Altiris' version of the Artist tool, the one that works with 3ds max 2012.

If you want to use the latest Artist tool -the one that doesn't requires 3ds max but it's only compatible with XXL- then you'd have to extract the shader files from the Community Mod, so you can export your models correctly into the game.

selodinger likes this.