1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque v1.0

Grand Mosque Centre Abu Dhabi

1. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

fayeddd submitted a new resource:

Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - Grand Mosque Centre Abu Dhabi

Read more about this resource...

2. selodinger

selodinger Governor

Register or to view Spoiler content!

3. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

fayeddd,
    I featured your beautiful Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque in my latest XXL video. Around the 9 minute mark I show off your gorgeous building. I made a nice area around it, not as nice as in your photos but I wanted to make it nice to show how beautiful your work is. One downside to baseless buildings is in trying to keep plazas from showing through the floor. You can see the problem in the spoiler picture above. I've found a lot of your older XL work works in XXL.

4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

fayedd,
    I show off some of your buildings, like the Plaza Indonesia, as examples of buildings that give us excellent tax income as well as it being multifunctional in giving us multiple resource production benefits. I show some of your residences like the Regatta and LoV Suites that also yield generous tax income.

I also talk about the need for more booster buildings for fire satisfaction, the toughest satisfaction level to maintain when we build large populous cities. Police satisfaction is a bit easier to maintain but could use some help too. Both of these require too many buildings costing us way too much. I do use your gorgeous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque as an example of how we have too many booster buildings for Leisure and Holidays while not having enough for fire and police satisfaction. We have none for Jobs or Work Travel.

I hope you'll watch this video to get an idea of what we really need in XXL that we can't get from XXL or older XL mods. I show that we lack choices for High Tech while we have an overabundance of Office buildings. We also need more eco-friendly Heavy Industry and Manufacturing where we only have 4 and 6 choices respectively. Keep up the great work giving us very profitable buildings as well as multifunctional ones like your awesome Plaza Indonesia.