1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum ships in NEXL intercity waterways don't appear!

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by ba-ad, Sep 12, 2015.

1. ba-ad

ba-ad Skilled Worker

Hi there, i don 't seem to get how do u manage to get the ships in waterways appear. I ve seen the tutorial and managed to get the connections right, the freight capacity has already increased, the route is visible but i see no ship moving.. I ve even tried to connect 2 freight harbor with each other to see if they appear but nothing... Can anyone help me with this?

2. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

Do you see cars on the roads?
    I would guess maybe they are restricted to the same zoom level.

3. ba-ad

ba-ad Skilled Worker

I can see the cars..I tried the passenger port in a big city with many offices and then i could see every now and then (but not very often) a ship moving. Maybe it has to do with the number of tokens a city exports or imports..?