1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Shop Textures For Ground Floors

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Dreian, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Dreian

Dreian Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey guys,

Here s a request I would like to make and find help from senior modders to realize it.

As we know, our game lacks of many things, so it will not surprise you if I tell you that looking at cities, we always try to spot a little bit more of life and diversity....

The idea is to create some simple boxes with texture that allow collision with any building. Then you would allow to any building of the game customization, and the player could really create commercial streets for his cities...

Can someone try out this idea...and see what would be the result? And if it's ok deliver a step by step tutorial?

2. Ole

Ole Executive

That's exactly my idea! I started that a couple months ago, but I never finished it though :(

3. Miguel

Miguel Governor

It sounds like a genial idea. Is it possible to achieve such a mod? That's the matter.

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

well, it is possible
    but
    i doubt it would look good
    :think:

5. gbojanic

gbojanic Governor

I had the exact same idea a while ago.... I might take a stab at it at some point.