1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Show Us Your Public Transportation Networks

Discussion in 'City Photos' started by Mr.X², Oct 4, 2014.

1. ovarz

ovarz Governor

4b91e91c44c5714b6d0842c8f77c5c4e.jpg
    TransPadang BRT Route Map​

terence_30, royb 98 and Mr.X² like this.
  2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

I like your take on Vienna's metro system. Looks like the Ubahn routes I traveled on over my Christmas 2015 vacation there.

3. vallamir

vallamir Elite

Some maps are amazing !

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's my Hexagonal Metro Line layout in this video. I am using the Flat Map by ronrn to make a new city called Flachlandstadt - Flatland City. I've come up with a cool road layout I call the Klick Square Parquet Floor Dos Equis (Double X) road layout. In this episode I show the Klick Square Parquet Floor part.

In the second segment, about 13 minutes in, I show off my awesome Hexagonal metro system layout. There are 260 metro stations on the map. I wanted to make my metro layout before populating my city so I could figure out the layout and where metro stations go first.

5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

Here's my Flachlandstadt city of 8.1 million. You can see my cool Hexagonal metro line layout does nice work moving people to and fro. I also laid in a nicely functioning tram line system of 8 lines emanating from one central tram station. I also start off riding along my Magnetic Levitation Monorail Rollercoaster that surrounds the entire city.

6. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Executive

It seems that Stammstrecke is a German word and there is one in Munich and Berlin. So I can conclude that you're from either(y)

7. East Pavilion-er

East Pavilion-er Executive

Here is my metro and monorail plan in S city, a virtual city (map made by ronrn). It consists of 14 metro lines and several RMTs (rapid monorail transport) to ensure rapid travel. (SURCO means S city Urban Rail CO.,ltd)
    Big picture warning!

Attached Files:

Mr.X² likes this.
  8. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

wow, thats a huge network :eek:

jup, but not only these two cities ;)
    stammstrecke means "bundled lines" in context of public transportation